Tuesday, August 13, 2024

51 Day War in 2014 - Over My Mom's Birthday July 31, 1951 and Mine August 24 - 2014 Gaza War: 8 July – 26 August 2014

 See here for a Jew doing a crossword puzzle of the Space Needle and connecting it to my Mom's birthday. Also, the Son of Sam (a Jewish serial killer,) killed his victims over my Mom's birthday and mine. Sam means Samael. Revelation 9:11. It is worth noting that the Pharisees accuse Jesus of being possessed by Satan. See Beelzebub they say about Christ. 

See Book Here

See some of the pictures from massacre here. (You might not want to see them.) See here for Jordan Peterson calling for the latest slaughter. 

Beast Clock - Put there When I Was 13,
See connection to Catholic church in Washington D.C. here
Iesous Christ in Greek is 13 Characters = ιησούς Χριστός

  Church of Satan
(Notice the Nine Satanic Statements and the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth?)
Looks like 9/11 to me. 
Do you realize this is the Roman Emperor that destroyed Jerusalem?
Or Constantine that connects himself to the Flavians
I thought your biggest enemy was the church? 

The oldest church in the Israel area connects to Constantine, it is in the Westbank.
Do you not find it interesting that the towers I was set up in were built by Westbank Projects Corp?
Apollyon washed up on the shore of Gaza in 2013. A "Canadian" Documentary 

 I know the number of grains of sand and the scope of the sea,  I hear the one who does not speak, I see those who hide, I see the fatal outcomes and know their every path, but I also know all the spring leaves springing from the ground, and the gusts of wind that make them shiver, I know what will be and whence, beyond the earth, beyond the sky, look through time and tell me what you see.- Apollo of Gaza

Tick...tock....tick....tock.. tick....tock. You are out of time







The Church of Satan is connected to Jewish causes. The symbol is surrounded by
Hebrew Letters. Samael and Lilith are from the Talmud and the Kabballah.
The inverted goat pentagram contains the Hebrew letters at the five points
 of the pentagram spelling out Leviathan the Sea Monster (לויתן).
See Thomas Hobbes Leviathan, the book of Job
 3:8, 40:15–41:26
Job 41:1–34, Isaiah 27:1, Psalms 74:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Left-Handed Connection: Constantine, King David, Adam (Christ Himself Identified With Adam, Son of Man, Son of God) and Joseph's brother Benjamin (framed as a thief with a grail cup) all Left Handed? (I'm Left-Handed)

the  left-handed David the  left handed Adam and the  framed real brother of Joseph- the left-handed Benjamin . (Framed as a thief with a gr...