Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Revelation 3:37 Keys of David and Constantine -Constantine 306 - 337 AD

See here for connections between David and Constantine. I have to say, I find this music better than than "blood of the lamb" guitar solos in the Protestant church.  That is not to say there isn't problems in the Catholic church, because that's an absolute understatement. 

3:37 click and play
3 x 37= 111 = 666
24 x 37 = 888


The video below is from the Benedictine Monastery in Mission B.C. Formed in 1939, the beginning of WW2 and the Chi-Rho of Constantine. The Benedictines are the oldest religious order in the Catholic church.  Most people don't know the Benedictine Lambech Abbey is where Hitler actually got the swastika from

This monastery is named after where they crown the English, Scottish, and British monarchs. It is the only other place in the world named this. (Remember, England used to be Catholic.) This is the "New" Westminster and the "British" Columbia or British Rome that connects to Washington state and Washington D.C. as I have been saying on here. 

This unites the American Empire, the British Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Spanish Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, (the Reich,) all under one. 76 books, Septuagint and the New Testament, same year I was born. 76 years ago Israel was established. 24, the Omega year, I was born on the 24th day on the Cusp of the Leo and Virgo of the Roman Emperors. There is only two months named after the Roman Emperors. August is named after Caesar Augustus and July is named after Julius Caesar. 

Both of these months are connected to the Leo and the Virgo of my mother and I. The Baby and Mary Magdalene in the Da Vinci painting. From Mary Magdalene's feast day to my birthday is 33 days. Mary Magdalene feast day is July 22 and Padre Pio feast day is September 23.  Mary Magdalene feast day 22/7 = 3.14 or Pi or John 3:14.  Mary Magdalene's feast day was also the day this guy did the shooting in Norway.  They actually made a movie about it. 


I've been to this Monastery once in my life. It was for a field trip when I was 13 years old, I was in Grade 8. Same time this was put in Maple Ridge. The teacher that took us there was a former Benedictine monk from the monastery.  I'm sure it was just a coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Left-Handed Connection: Constantine, King David, Adam (Christ Himself Identified With Adam, Son of Man, Son of God) and Joseph's brother Benjamin (framed as a thief with a grail cup) all Left Handed? (I'm Left-Handed)

the  left-handed David the  left handed Adam and the  framed real brother of Joseph- the left-handed Benjamin . (Framed as a thief with a gr...